Showcasing my game,"Denis [BETA]"!

THE GAME IS INCREDIBLE! I love it!

2 Likes

New update is here! A lot of bugs is now fixed! Halloween Event release date is 5 October 2020!

1 Like

Looks good, but try to have an original idea? No offense, its just that piggy games are spammed everywhere.

1 Like

I have some ideas that are not from the @alvinblox kit:

• Knife/Weapon shop (I scripted it by myself)
  • Gamemodes (I use someone’s gamemode kit)
  • Different UI
  • On-touch kill
  • Cutscenes (Chapter 1 and 2 only)

That’s all! I appreciate this though! Good luck!

Sounds good then! Good luck to you as well.

1 Like

Well at least you did a pretty good job on ruining my thoughts on YouTubers now.

Before: Thinking they’re family-friendly
After: Thinking they’re scary nightmares

Anyways, I like the concept that you’ve done right there

1 Like

Halloween event is now starting! Event ends in 1st November 2020!

1 Like

Wow! This is cool! My friend just sent me an image of a youtuber played my game,Denis,on his livestream! Second time of my game being famous! First, my game being featured on someone’s Games Inspired By Piggy game, and now a youtuber played it! Shout out to DannyzGG for playing Denis! I’ll add him as a skin in the next update! Watch out for that update to launch! I’ll give you guys updates on chapter 8 soon! Have a nice day!

1 Like

Uuf, I gotta be painfully honest here, The UI hurts my eyes, The first thing i noticed when i joined is the blue and red coin bar, Maybe you should make it fit the game more?

2 Likes

The only pathetic thing here is that this ripoff is better than your creations, Yikes.

4 Likes

Lol! I know my game looks like a ripoff! I tried my best to make it different!

1 Like

New update! Check out some changes on Chapter 2 and Chapter 7!

1 Like

Did you even take 10 minutes to even build a lobby? let alone 1 hour?

2 Likes

Kind of, but i make the lobby my own!

This WHOLE game is from Alvin Bloxes free model version of piggy. If you where gonna make something like this please put some credit in desc

1 Like

I already have lol! Check the desc for that!

I feel as if this is lacking loads of detail, it seems very basic and things are really odd. As you can see in the screenshot I have taken, a wall seems to be sticking out and not aligned with the other wall, there also seems to be a lack of textures which would be a good addition.

I haven’t tested the game so I don’t know if it’s actually functional. I suggest you try and aim at improving these aspects of your game. I wish you luck with your development. :wink:

1 Like

Game definitely needs improvement. Overall, the game is perfectly fine.

Mentionable things to fix:

• Fix the logo of the game, it’s got white parts under the actual picture.

• GUI’s could be improved by a lot.

Overall the place is good, good-job man!

1 Like

Looks pretty cool! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Well… it’s a start into gamedev.

some suggestions:

• You should probably find better game ideas, not putting a famous youtuber as the main character is a start.
  • Don’t advertise without permission in random discord servers.

also, the AI is literally unable to kill me when i am moving and crouching is broken without any output errors.

@BoomBlox555
Another Piggy ripoff, pathetic.

You must be a fun person to be around…

1 Like