Showing off a game I made called "Stressful Tower"!

I like the game, but it does seem like the same concept as Tower of Hell. Also the Feedback GUI up top was confusing to me and some other people I talked with. We all didn’t know what it was until it opened. Also The side-bar on the side was a bit distracting to me. I thought it was a bit too big.

3 Likes

Sorry. I’m fixing that right now! Sorry about any inconvience. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

That wouldn’t happen, since you can’t copyright an idea. As long as all of the towers are original and not stolen, there will not be any copyright issues.

2 Likes

Okay! (30 charactersssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

1 Like

I made the tower by myself. (30 characters)

1 Like

I’ve played a bit of the game, and it’s pretty decent overall. I got nowhere close to beating the game (since I’m pretty bad at obbies), but I have two main complaints:

1. The game feels a bit too… static. The music is always the same, the lighting is always the same, and there aren’t a lot of moving parts. It makes for a somewhat monotonous experience that can get boring quickly. You can start by making the music change.

2. This game is a bit too much like The Tower of Hell. It’s a clone of sorts. From the actual concept and the shape of the tower to the simple shapes and specific materials used, there’s nothing really different except for the actual stages. What separates your game from the many other games similar to yours? Try to figure that out.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to script smooth moving parts.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

What separates my game from the many other games like mine is the shape of the tower because mine has more sides than Tower of Hell’s tower. The music, stages, and the side bar are completely different.

Hmm really cool but there is already a game with the same Concept :confused:

1 Like

What game is it? I haven’t seen a game with the same exact concept. I’ve seen ToH, that’s not the exact game concept as mine.

Yes I meant Tower of Hell :blush:

1 Like

Hmm maybe you right does it have a Timer and if the Timer ends the tower changes?

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t change! :thinking:

Okay so its just a Tower with an end right xd?

Yes. It is. (Thirty characters hitting it)

Look into tweening parts using TweenService. There are tons of tutorials on how to use tweens to move parts.

To me, having a larger sidebar, different music, different stages, and more sides isn’t enough to make your game really stand out. None of these really affect gameplay. At the end of the day, it’s about the same as The Tower of Hell or any similar game. Think about gameplay differences. How is your game played differently? What does your game offer that other games don’t?

1 Like

A pretty fun game, try adding some type of currency so players can feel their progress.

Well I can’t code. I’ve had my friends who wanted to help me code.

Okay! Thanks for the feedback. I will try my best.