Showing off a game I made called "Stressful Tower"!

Hello, my name is Koala_Helper! I’ve made a game called “Stressful Tower”.
I would like to hear your feedback! Here’s some pictures.

![RobloxScreenShot20200719_132705436|690x465]

RobloxScreenShot20200719_132628721|690x465

If you want to check the game out, here’s the link!

3 Likes

I hope you like my game! I worked really hard on it.

2 Likes

I think it’s great, it’s just you might get a copyright strike from the owner of “Tower of Hell” as there is no difference to me between them.

4 Likes

What do you mean as there is no difference between them? And thanks for your feedback!

2 Likes

What do you mean there’s no difference?

2 Likes

I believe like there should be something unique. It feels like it’s a copy of tower of hell. Maybe add like new stages, or new unique ideas that TOH doesn’t have. Exactly having something with small changes feels a little…same? I really like it, it just I want to help you!

4 Likes

The stages are completely different, but most of the stages are inspired from it!

2 Likes

Yes, I get that. Maybe if your seriously wanting to launch the game, you can modify how the tower looks like, for example, a square, or just change something up. I really like it tho!

4 Likes

Thanks! I made the tower myself, Tower of Hell’s tower shape is smaller than mine I believe it’s smaller.

2 Likes

Alright, well, if you want to make a tower of hell COMPLETE REMAKE with me…dm me on discord. :wink:

Discord: 6QL4#0001

4 Likes

Okay! I will. I do have about 5 devs I think.

2 Likes

Can’t believe my eyes it looks so good I’ll have to check it out!

3 Likes

I am still taking commissions, sooo if you guys need :wink:

2 Likes

Not a bad game, but I feel there is too much similarity to “Tower of Hell”. Maybe adding some creative features that doesn’t exist in Tower of Hell would make this game more unique!

3 Likes

Thank you so so much! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for your feedback!

2 Likes

No problem any game I see that took time is automatically perfect in my eyes!

2 Likes

Whenever I search the game up it doesn’t show up. But I love editing this game!

1 Like

Glad to hear! (30 charssssssssss)

2 Likes

:slight_smile: (30 characters characterrrrrrs)

3 Likes