Shut Down All Servers TeamCreate Bug

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Roblox “Shut Down All Servers” button used on place shutdowns the teamcreate server too. It’s sometimes annoying when you want to shutdown the servers to test and you lose connection on the studio (sometimes you lose your progress too).

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

It happens everytime you are in the teamcreate mode and you shutdown the current’s place “servers”.

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

It happens on the default roblox site
EDIT: Didn’t check the gametest.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

I dont exactly know when it started happening. I just saw it pretty long time when I wasn’t on Roblox Developer Forum and decided to post it now.

Thanks for taking a look on that :smiley:!

A @unix_system mentioned in your other thread, please use the search feature before posting:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/important-shutting-down-tc-servers-was-broken-again/48001/

You are right. Sorry, I’ll check this next time. I still think there should be a separated option for that. It’s stupid to shutdown all the place servers just because the TeamCreate and the TeamCreate server just to update other places.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.