Sigma Hotels HouseKeeping guide

Housekeeping guides:

Hello, welcome to Sigma Hotels training my name is (your name), and I will be your Housekeeping Trainer today.

Before we start please prevent from speaking or moving as it could distract other trainees, and if the chat bubble cuts out, you can see the chat on the left side of your screen.

So now let’s get started.

Main Job:

Your job is to clean room for our guests if they need any help you are the one to help them if they are locked out of their room you could open the door for them.

Cleaning:

When you are cleaning you will get three items a Vaccum cleaner, Spry bottle, and a broom when you get these items you say “spray window”. “Sweeps rooms” etc.

Trolling:

Now in Roblox, there are many trollers, and you have to deal with them, you first ask them kindly to stop, if they don’t warn them once then twice and then one final time, if they reach max warnings, tell security they will cuff them, they contact an HR+. And they will deal with them.

Exploiters:

If you do see an exploiter contact an SHR immediately, as exploiters can destroy the whole map in seconds.

Rules:

1. Use grammar all times

2. Never be rude to guests

3. Treat others the way you want to be treated which means treat them nicely.

4. Be kind

5. Don’t have any contact with a spammer/troller/exploiter.

6. Only do Housekeeping, not any other role.

How to get promoted?

Be active

Attend training

Use good grammar

Follow all the rules

And be respectful

Failing to follow rules:

If you do break any of our rules, you will get a strike if you get three strikes you will be demoted.

Okay, any questions before we move on?

Helpers dismissed.

Questions:

What three items do you get?

If you see a troller what will you do?

If you see an exploiter what would you do?

Are you allowed to do any other jobs?

What happens if you break one of our rules?

After that do a role-play of asking them to clean your room.

If passed: Congratulations you have passed now I will take you to our ranker who will rank you!

If failed;c: Sadly you have failed, but our ranker will check your logs to double-check.