Sigma Hotels Receptionist Guide

Receptionist Guides.

Hello and welcome to this training session! My name is (name) and I will be your receptionist trainer for today!

Please remember to always stay focused on me!

Receptionist:

A receptionist is a very important role in hotels. This role will help our guests ask for what they want.

The main role of the receptionist is to give rooms to our amazing guests.

Remember to always help guests that need something. Just keep in mind that don’t let them exceed the limit.

A receptionist is considered to be one of the most fun jobs in hotels. If you’re training for it, you won’t regret it at all.

If you need any help, don’t be shy to ask for help! Every single staff in Sigma is helping everyone out.

Receptionist Rules:

I. Do not abuse the check-in system by giving rooms to people that have not asked for it. Doing this will result in an instant demotion.

II. Always be kind and helpful towards other staff. We are all considered to be a family.

III. Help a guest in need, if we see you acting rudely towards a guest or any rank, you will be banned.

IV. Do NOT ask for promotions! Promotions are given to staff who are very hardworking and active towards our hotel.

V. Grammar is mandatory when hanging out at the hotel, not using it may result in a demotion.

Steps to be promoted:

I. Attend shifts at the hotel with at least an hour a day.

II. Help out new receptionist trainees in the training centre.

III. Be active and hard working for the hotel.

Tutorial to the check-in system:

The check-in system is really easy to use, simply press on the monitor and look through the tutorial.

After you look at the tutorial, III buttons will be visible.

The first button is for the check-in system, press it and enter the user’s name and the room type.

The second button is for room availability, it checks how many rooms are still available.

The third button is to check-out, simply write the username of the person that wants to be checked out.

Working at the hotel:

Trollers are found daily in the games of Roblox. It’s your job to deal with them.

Dealing with a troller might be hard, but we professionally deal with them.

Simply give them a warning. Here is the template for the warning: Warning (Number) | (Reason) | (Username).

After III warnings call a Corporate Officer+ (HR).

If you witness an exploiter, call an SHR immediately! If no SHR is available, call a Corporate Officer+.

Exploiters have the power to destroy the whole map, so it’s better for all of us if the SHR’s deal with this.

Abusing:

Abusing is not acceptable whatsoever at Sigma Hotel. This includes racism or any kind of discrimination, abusing the check-in system, etc…

Being rude to guests is also not allowed, this will result in a permanent ban!

Last but not least, RESPECT ALL RANKS AT THE HOTEL!

Questions:

I. What is your greeting if someone approaches the desk?

II. How many warning do trollers get?

III. If you encounter an exploiter, what’s the first thing that you will do?

IV. What are you not allowed to do with the check-in system?

V. What are you not allowed to do to guests?

Then do the troll test.