SignsDev Building portfolio!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in Terrain design and Modeling. I Like to be called Gat, I am good at keeping updates and taking criticism. I have been developing for 3 years now and have worked on games such as Open World’s. Cloudy Hearts daycare. Tasties. And noob world.

Showcase

You can view my assets here-
Dev RSP - Roblox [V2] Cloudy Hearts Daycare - Roblox

Cloudy Hearts

Valorant

More about me
I am a 13 year old “person” who finds a lot of fun and enjoyment developing, my dad is a technical architect with Java at BBVA, I got to go to see share smile as a game designer with him, that sparked my interest in coming to Roblox as a developer, I like to help other and love to see people happy. I am ok at gfx and drawing. But mostly I like to build. I am great at communicating and talking with others. I respect my Manager and Take in criticism. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Availability

I am available for 2 to 6 hours of work everyday. You can contact me any time, I usually work from 2+ on weekdays but anytime otherwise.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept $R or USD. I am ok with low pay, I work for the interest and helping others.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/gatythebatyisbeast1
Or discord SignsDev7382

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes