Silencing audio errors generated by the engine?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I have a experience that I developed with my friends, ever since the Roblox audio changes came out it ruined the sounds a bit however the most annoying part is that as a programmer, I don’t want to be constantly spammed by these audio errors coming from the engine when I’m trying to debug my scripts

All these errors make debugging more harder and annoying, I constantly have to scroll carefully to find the actual script errors, I know search exist but I do not want to have to type in the script name just to find errors and also get incomplete logs

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    Roblox does not provide a way to silence these audio errors.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?

• Replacing every audio that fails to load using the following script below
local ContentProvider = game:GetService("ContentProvider")
local MarketplaceService = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")

local Log = Instance.new("ModuleScript")
Log.Name = tick().."-REPLACE_LOGS"
Log.Source = [==[
--[[

]==]
Log.Parent = game:GetService("ServerStorage")

local print = function(...)
	local a = {...}
	local str = ""
	for _, v in pairs(a) do
		str ..= tostring(v)
	end
	Log.Source ..= str.."\n"
	return print(...)
end

local Search = {game.ReplicatedStorage, game.ServerStorage, workspace}

print("-- BEGIN LIST OF REPLACED SOUNDS --")
for _, v in pairs(Search) do
	for _, v in pairs(v:GetDescendants()) do
		if v:IsA("Sound") then
			ContentProvider:PreloadAsync({v.SoundId}, function(_, status: Enum.AssetFetchStatus)
				if status == Enum.AssetFetchStatus.Failure then
					print(v:GetFullName(), " - ", v.SoundId)
					v.SoundId = "rbxassetid://0"
				end
			end)
		end
	end
end
print("-- END LIST OF REPLACED SOUNDS --")

Log.Source ..= "\n--]]"

The issue with this script is that we have a lot of A-Chassis cars, so they obviously have engine sounds, horn sounds, and more. When using the script those sounds that can load into the game somehow also gets replaced, which makes it a loss instead of a gain.

• Manually replacing audios, which is not possible, we are only a team of 4 and do not have a lot of time to sit infront of our computer and do development. Theres atleast 1384 sound instances (not counting the audio ids from the scipts) that we have to replace if we’re going to replace them by-hand

Additionally, Roblox’s sound discovery plugin is inconsistent. Multiple sounds below 7 seconds are counted as not permitted to use which makes this confusing, and theres also multiple above 7 seconds audio that are still up at Roblox and downloadable

You could change the context of the output bar, maybe try turning off corescripts or something else.

Turning off CoreScript context did not work, turning off the Studio context hid them all however this also hides stack traces.