Silk+ v2.8 (A classic look for Studio's Design Refresh)

I dumped it myself using a qt extract script that i have

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you still haven’t awnsered my question if i was allowed to use your iteration of silk+ for future updates

1 Like

Yes, you are allowed to use my iteration for future updates.

2 Likes

doesnt work. same with other texture packs HELP MEEE

Select the folder that has the folder “RobloxCustom” inside of it when you extract it. then in Roblox Studio select that folder for custom icons in Studio Settings.

i fixed issue already, anyways thx for help!

1 Like

The reason this icon pack was so needed for me was because the new studio icons ruined my workflow to the point where I was getting lost on pretty much everything I did. This is such a refresher. Thanks for the amazing pack!

1 Like

This is awesome. Thanks for making this, it makes everything alot more readable now.

1 Like

thanks! I’ve been wanting the old icons for ages now!

2 Likes

Such a cool icon pack! and i have a question, how i change this icon to the old one?

1 Like

this is unfortunately not possible as far as i know

This link isn’t working. Here’s new one: Category:Silk icons - Wikimedia Commons
Also, nice mod! Like old icons

1 Like

hello. i found the old icons of the script editor and you could add them to your icon pack, here’s the Post

1 Like

i’ll take a look at this later!

Hello! if this helps, the name for the texture generator in the ribbon is “MeshTextureTool”, I also saw that the audio review icon is still the same, if you need it, the name for it is “ViewSounds”.

All the original icons with their respective names are in the “content/studio_svg_textures” folder.

Also, thank you very much for creating this icon pack! I really liked those icons better than the current ones.

1 Like

tysm, i was like spending hours trying to find it in the “studio_svg_textures” folder myself
edit: im gonna publish a update to this later today, i wish roblox was a little bit more consistent with icon names lol

1 Like

That’s fine! I’ll wait the update!

Is there any way to disable the selected icons becoming white when selected?

Unfortunately I believe this is an issue from Roblox’s end. This isn’t anything new this was reported a while back from a bug report and staff responded to it but never followed up so this is technically almost 2 year old bug.