Silly FPS Game Idea

I’ve been thinking of a game idea lately and I thought it might be a pretty fun game to play on Roblox.

I originally thought of a shotguns only game, but I thought there was more potential than just shotguns.

The idea now is a goofy style FPS. You know, just looks funny. Silly reloads, silly rag dolls on death, goofy cosmetics, etc. I also think it might look better in a low poly style. Any thoughts on this?

Also, I can’t think of a name for it to save my life. Please help!

Edit: I’d also like to add that it won’t be just silly things that would ruin a game, I mean more of a cartoon style run n gun with silly animations and all. Also, I plan to add a ranked mode, something I haven’t seen in Roblox yet.

5 Likes

What if you named it “Combat Spoof”, I think it fits in good with the game and style! If you don’t like it thats ok :smile:

3 Likes

Hmm kinda sounds like 🎆❄️ RAGDOLL UNIVERSE ❄️🎆 - Roblox

2 Likes

Just checked it out, and it’s a similar idea, but not quite as goofy as that. More like a cartoon looking run n gun

1 Like

I think you could try weird guns, like you know how arsenal has like the mini-figure (Like an elf with a raygun, which the character in your hand shoots) weapon; You could go for that kind of style.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea! I’ll definitely consider it. The original idea for the name was “Shotty” but I wasn’t sure about that since it was going to just be shotguns, but there wouldn’t be room to add many new things into the game. I also thought of “Boom Toons” last night, but not too sure about that one either

Yes, exactly! I’ll definitely add like base weapons as well and add funny, unrealistic, futuristic types of weapons, I’m thinking more like a funny cartoon style TDM, capture the flag, etc

That sounds like my kind of game! I would love to play it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I looked up for synonyms of silly to see if I could help you come up with a cool name
here are some ideas I have:

1. Senseless Shooters
  2. Combat Crazy
  3. Wacky Weaponry
1 Like

Awesome! I’ll try to write up the concept and hopefully get an investor at some point to actually get it developed! I’ll make sure to post updates on it as well

1 Like

Honestly all great ideas! The only issue is I’m looking towards shorter names so it’s simple to remember but also catchy. Also, so it’ll fit on smaller icons a lot better if needed

This name could potentially be mistaken for Wacky Wizards. But I love each one!!!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, good call!