SillyStore1 - A Roblox Datastore module [Update]

Hello Sharks, I am presenting a cool Roblox datastore module called SillyStore1. It is a useful datastore module, and I am willing to help anyone’s questions. I really don’t know what to put here, but I want this part to be long, so I’m just going to keep writing like this. It’s actually pretty fun to just keep writing, you guys should try it sometimes.

Functions and settings = {
Leaderboard,
Debugging,
Clean Code,
Webhooks,
Easily Customizable,
You Can Customize anything,
81 Line Setting Table
}
(When I say you can customize anything, oh lol, I mean everything.)

STILL IN PROGRESS | This is NOT meant to be an advanced datastore module, it uses Roblox’s default datastore and just provides a simple and clean start for people who don’t like over complicated stuff!

SillyStore.rbxm (10.6 KB)
MORE FEATURES WILL COME OUT SOON

2 Likes

Seems neat but personally I wouldn’t use this over ProfileService

1 Like

Yup. Let’s just send all our player data through your webhook.
I’m confused on why you have embed methods?

This will crash the game. The Player variable will always be truthy.

You should add a kick message so the player knows what happened. They may think it was their fault and never play again. Also, why kick them in the first place?

Other

?

?

?

4 Likes
  1. “Embed looks cooler, and that was a temporary webhook anyways.”
  2. “It was for a joke feature named ‘unplayable mode’ for a reason.” Others:
  3. “It’s still being made.”
  4. “‘Hello Sharks’ was a reference to Shark Tank.”
  5. “I wanted it to look good, so I just kept writing.”

Oh, and I accidentally left the webhook there, and it doesn’t show me any data other than the reason for the error, if there is any.

Updated Sillystore1’s module | 04-28-23

This module is so Silly! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::blush::blush:

very very silly silly silly silly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

stop being a cyber bully to my webhook, i accidentally left it in there and you guys are being mean :rage: :rage: :rage:

make a proxy server !!!

That is against discord’s webhook ToS. Webhooks cannot be used for error logging.

2 Likes

I believe the webhook he had in the script got taken down.

1 Like

@ezz_mady You really should fix this if you haven’t. It should be:

repeat
    Player:Kick()
    task.wait()
until not Player:IsDescendantOf(game) -- Player will always exist while you have a reference to it, even after being destroyed.

Otherwise it will always crash.

Bro that feels like you are looking for investors on Shark Tank :grin:

Who is going to stop me? no none

Its meant to crash the game because its apart of a “silly” feature i added called unplayable mode

woo yipee i think i updated the module or else my work didnt save anyways im too lazy to check (also tell me if im over the top with the amount of features you can edit despite the fact it changes nothing important)

anyways i think it broke i dunno anyways im making a new module so there wont be anything from this silly module also why do peopole thake this so seriously and they are like hmm you cannot do this and its extremely disrespectful and they are so annoying so if you are like that please stop no one likes you