Sim Trainer Feedback

https://gyazo.com/e1440ff4c3187a8c42ef6b2995a9adda
Information about my game:

So my end goal is to create the training place from Star Wars for my Galactic Empire project I’m currently working on, what I want to check really is that what I’ve currently got works smoothly and the game doesn’t just fall apart on people. So far when I’ve tested it I’ve had zero errors on my side and I’ve got quite a mid range computer, a bit of information you might want to know (and small things you can notice) for testing purpose:

• When a platform leaves the storage pod area it should slide out first before it starts moving to its destination,
  • For your ease, the courses rotate every 30 seconds with around 5-7 seconds dedicated to movement time (depends on if they have to slot back in or out).
  • Platforms which are currently already out of storage are used to create any new courses.
  • Some platforms are climbable, it should be sort of obvious which ones are when a course is displayed.
  • Platforms have dedicated return “areas” and they may slot back into other locations, this is just based on availability and each platform is just a conduit the server can utilize.

Things I am aware of:

• The poor building - I’m a scripter so I only need to get the scripted side of it.
  • The platforms phasing through each other - not really sure if this is avoidable without wasting more time in the exit phase, I could probably consider the CFrame movement as three separate components anyway (x, y and z).

The game itself:

A reference video to what my end goal is if your confused as to what its meant to represent:

Enjoy! :smile:

I’d also appreciate any suggestions you have for it.

3 Likes