Simple and Free | Utilize Rolimon's API for your own game with this module

Grab the module for free here: Rolimon's Module - Roblox

• How is this module helpful?

This module helps you interact with Rolimon’s API and makes it easier to utilize it for your own game. Developers can use it to get information about limiteds and their rap/values (from rolimons.com) as well as other useful information. Make sure you don’t get yourself confused with the similar function names in both “API” and “Handler” as they are different.

• How to use it?

There will be a short test script inside the module for you to use and understand the main functions of the module. It also depends on your intention of usage you might not need the whole module itself and only a part of it.

• Some of the current disadvantages

The module does not yet give information about the “best price” of a limited item or the resale data (which would help to identify whether the item is projected) . The module is likely to have bugs as I haven’t tested it much, if you find any let me know. Any help on those disadvantages would be highly appreciated.

Hopefully, you’ll find the module very useful and share your experience with it or if you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to answer!

6 Likes

The module is still in works and likely to be changed in the future!

1 Like

how do i set it up???

help I need it

Take a look at some tutorials on how to use modules, it may give you a better understanding. I also included a TestScript in the module which you can enable and test the module, which should also give you an idea of what and how the variables are passed.

1 Like