A simple .bat file that gets the latest roblox versions provided in the setup.roblox.com/DeployHistory.txt
It works only in windows!
- Runs in all windows operating systems
- Downloads the newest RobloxPlayerBeta.exe automatically in the Downloads, when the .bat is run
- Provides you the latest versions of the
RCC Serviceand the
In order to install this, go to this link and after you have downloaded the .bat files then do the following steps :
- Run the UpdateListener.bat file
- You will see something like this:
The first arrow is the latest version of the
RobloxPlayerBeta.exe while the second is the latest version of the
RCC Service and the third one the latest version of the
Roblox Studio .
- Then go to your downloads
You must see a 7zip folder with this name
No longer needed
- Inside this folder you must see this:
Copy the RobloxPlayerBeta file and then go to the next step
- Go where your Roblox Player is installed and then open its file location
Then paste the RobloxPlayerBeta.exe you have copied
Don’t forget to replace the file
- Run the SetDirectory.bat
If there is any problem or any question , please reply to this post in order to assist you. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.