Simple M1 Combat System

Well here is a simple M1 Combat System with uptilt, downslam, blocking and stuns.
It can definitely still be improved, but I tried my best to make this a ‘decent’ combat system.

Here is a simple showcase:

External Media

Here is the file:
M1 Combat System.rbxl (248.5 KB)

(That one animation dummy that contains a lot of animations is not mine. I also tried to upload my animation onto the other dummy but for some reason roblox didn’t let me upload them)

You can find more information on this system by visiting my YouTube channel, where I’ve created three videos about it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4lNWMHzs6ii-eb1EVo6mbQ.

I am fully aware that many aspects of the system are not optimal, but nevertheless, I hope you find them at least a bit useful.

Anyways, I wish you a wonderful day/night!

15 Likes

This is really cool!

The combat system itself is pretty great, in all honesty. It’s nice to see that you took the time to create a whole combat system along with animations, UI, and all the other stuff, and decided to open-source it.
:wink:

1 Like

update this system a bit, feel free to take the new file

1 Like

What was updated? I will check it out

cleaning up a bit of code, and changing some animation names because people on my discord told me that the names weren’t the best. So nothing to special

1 Like