Simple Simulator Pet

Hi, im suitied and I have recently started learning how to make simple models for simulators and wanted some feedback on my first actual pet, any tips would be greatly appreciated, I know its just a simple cat but i plan on attempting some more unique and challenging pet designs after i have got a good understanding of how to make nice pets.

Much appreciated.

13 Likes

It looks like a really nice model! Nice work!

It is cool but it looks like that is leaked from some simulator game. But I like it!

4 Likes

Ill take that a compliment that it looks like it could be, thanks man :slight_smile:

It’s really nice! And cute! (30 chars)

My only concern is that it looks like the eyes are uneven

It really nice tbh, But I think you should add more drawing to the cat.

Very cool! I do think this will turn out great in whatever you’re building. :+1:

It’s very nice, however I believe you could add a little more colour - here is one example:
Adding some white/black into the:

• Ears
  • Tail
  • Feet

Perhaps raise the tail a bit more from the start cats kind of have longer tails it won’t hurt to size it backwards to see how it looks i would just bring the tail to the middle of the body your model are splendid. Well done on creating them in such a simplistic way since your still learning without making it overdone.

You’ll normally see the face is made of or meshes or parts creating a more cartoony look however that isn’t a big problem to focus on the tail is definitely a little to lower to the back of the animal than what it should be on existing pets, however.

It isn’t a huge issue but I definitely think the legs should be given more shape or a actual cat paw you’ll see some pets used in simulators don’t feature a square looking front paws. Otherwise it’s good i’d be interested to see more examples of different styles of pets.

I like it, you added more detail then other Pet games.

I can agree, the pets your making for a pet simulator game, really is looking adorable.
Though, it would be better if you could color the ear of the cats to somewhat pink, instead of gray, because the ears dosen’t really match the appearance as opposed to a real cat’s ear which is pink when you look at it in the inside

I might be late but I just want to say that it looks really cool! I just want to know how you make it’s face?