SimpleWeather Plugin(Update!)

Nothing shouldn’t be changed, it suppose to be in StarterGUI those errors are meant to be there I put them to debug whenever there are bugs

1 Like

Oh. Can someone please provide a tutorial?

1 Like

Wait, so if it’s in-game then you can see it change in studio? How?

Then what should be changed?

Ok but how do you actually get the script that changes the weather?

1 Like

You type in the city I think.

1 Like

I’ll provide a tutorial when I get home from high school. Also the script should have nothing to change in at all if you do it breaks, and it was never meant to see in studio cause no one’s gonna care to see your local weather in studio while building so I made it for ingame only.

2 Likes

We support cities since location are strictly prohibited on the site

2 Likes

Is it manual or does this plugin auto detect the server IP’s city?

1 Like

This is truly very cool. But I’m not too sure if people in my game would like to covered in rain for 5 entire hours XD

1 Like

Thank you this is insanely impressive! it’s really cool! This will be helpful.

1 Like

Hello! I have found a bug in this plugin where it does not even show the ui properly.

Thank you for telling me, this problem is being resolved soon.

1 Like

@TechWithAndrew
Hello! Thanks a lot for your plugin, do you think it’ll work for my game? I’ve already got the terrain done.

And if yes, how should I use the plugin properly?

3 Likes

Hey there! There will be real weather particles soon, as of right now it’s just a label changing. But there should be directions above on the top of this dev forum, for any other questions, feel free to forward this message.

-Andrew

1 Like

Please Update The Plugin/Re Install the plugin, I fixed a major glitch where you were unable to close/open the UI, submit info

I apologize for the inconvenience

2 Likes

Hi, it says your plugin is not for sale, so no one is able to use it.

1 Like

Hey there! I just put it back on sale, I was doing an update. You can find out what I added by looking at the description of the plugin.

Alright, thank you for getting back!

1 Like