[archive] SimplyAdmin

The ban is a game ban. Sure, maybe I will add so that when you click the ban button then it could show “Game ban” and “Server ban”

1 Like

I noticed reason button doesn’t work on iPhone 11. If wont let me click it to input text

2 Likes

Hmm… weird. I will check it out and see if I can fix

Try it now. I just pushed an update to new games.

1 Like

The loader is not working at all:

require(game:GetService("ServerScriptService"):WaitForChild("SimplyAdminModule")):Setup({
	Admins = {	}, -- Put admins' userids here.
	Group = 5123445, -- If you are using a group, put the group id here.
	GroupRanks = {255, 254, 253, 201}, -- Put group rank ids here.
	Configuration = {
		KeyShortcutEnabled = true, -- Changes whether the keyboard shortcut is enabled.
		KeyShortcut = ";", -- Change the keyboard shortcut here.
		TopbarButton = true, -- Visibility of the topbar button.
		PlayerlistEnabled = true, -- Visibility of the playerlist.
		ChatAnnouncementsEnabled = true -- Visibility of chat announcements for banning and kicking.
	}
})

And this scripts name is SimplyAdmin in game.ServerScriptService. I am testing in Roblox player.

Nothing from the Developer Console is printing.

1 Like

Try updating your module again. I just pushed another update.

Trying it in the exact same format as what yours would be like, and it works for me ._.

That is weird. It still isn’t working.

Does your game mess with any chat scripts at all? This uses the ChatService to send chat announcements and stuff like that

Oh, yes it does. Will it not work for my game then?

1 Like

Hmm. Try disabling your chat scripts (in a test game) and see if that fixes it? (You can turn them back on after) If not, ill work on fixing it

Should work for your game once its done.

It is working without the chat. Would there be any way for me to somehow re-enable the chat scripts?

1 Like

What do you mean by re-enable them? Did you completely destroy them or move them to a different place to disable them

I moved the Chat Scripts to ServerStorage temporarily.

By Re-Enable them, I mean put them back in game.Chat

You can just put them back where they were, that will re enable them. I think you can fix the admin for now by just disabling chat announcements in settings. Also, the announcements may not be working if you are using a very old fork of the roblox chat system.

Here let me try updating the chat module.

1 Like

Yea updating it didn’t work. So I have to choose the chat or the Admin system. Im going to go with the admin system for now. Do you think you could add support for modified chat systems?

Ill try however this is modified by the creator, not by me. I might just use a different way of sending messages since this is one I have never used before but is very new.

1 Like

Me and my friend used this for our game. It’s literally perfect, thanks :smiley:!

1 Like

i used this on my friends, gone wrong

1 Like

This resource is no longer being maintained. Instead, I have moved development to UPanel.

I may start working on it again when I am less busy, but I am unsure.

1 Like