Simulator Game Feedback

Hi everyone! As of now, I have done a third rebuild of my game, Advertising/Ad Simulator. I have been feeling motivated to actually build it on full volume, so I did. All I ask now is how did I do. (you really don’t need to visit all 3 three games, since I only need feedback for the 3rd rebuild.)

Builds

First Rebuild
Second Rebuild
Third Rebuild

Screenshots

Rebirth Altar:
ezgif-6-7fa16d7aeaea
Ad building:

WI-FI building, with the “antenna”:

Map:

UI With the map.

What I just need is general feedback overall. Have a nice day!

10 Likes

I really like the way the game looks based off of the screenshots. The alter looks awesome. Only thing I’d suggest is a variation in color of leaves.

3 Likes

the simulator game you have created in this picture are looking fantastic and also wonderful.
the building also look really nice and and also really good as well. rebirth altar i just see here are look so good because of the animation, build, and also script. the style of your simulator game are pretty good but the thing i kinda wondering…

Question

what do you gonna do with this map?
what tipe this game are?
and also is it your ordinary build or it just more then that?

i think the answer has been clear by you but i wanna know what is it so…
i wanna know about it. anything else in the picture have no problem.
i think that all for now and i will see you next time…
Seeya!

Pretty cool! It looks nice and neat! One thing which is a drawback is the tiling of the paths. If they were closer they would look better in my opinion.

Okay, so this looks actually pretty good, I also like the UI, and I also like where this is going! Especially the rebirth altar, oh god, that looks soo good because of the animations and just the style! Keep your motivation up! This can turn out to be an really good looking game!

However, you should make the lobby more city styled or make it something like that.

For an random suggestion, you should make it like near an radio station that broadcasts the ads on radios, or make like more lobby stages like at the start of the game you start making ads on radio (thats one lobby, like an lobby than in the background radio station broadcasting those ads), then turn up to small websites, and then you make like an separate lobby in the city with large billboards so like there is some sort of noticeable progress ingame as you move your way up to bigger and bigger ads.

Overall, great start, would be really interested in the future of this game, keep up the good work! Good job.

Thank you so much! I’ll try making variations on the leaves.

1 Like

Thank you for the feed back! To answer your questions…

What are you gonna do with this map? This map is like a map for new players. I plan on making different maps for players with higher Rebirth values.
What is the type of this game? (?) Most probably a simulator. (with my own twists, like having different areas that you can unlock through rebirths, and rebirths only, rebirth chances, and the like)
Is it your ordinary build? I plan on expanding the map/universe.

Sure! I’ll try that! (30 characters)

Thank you! This is just a starter world, I plan on making more soon!

1 Like

really cool, i like it, but i think there shouldnt be that any trees on top of the boarder, it might make some uders laggy

The map seems small but then again-- I dont play sim games. Reduce the amount of trees up top + add something in the game as the players would be bored walking around in the same map. Also try different trees? otherwise good job

Looking at the map screenshots, it looks very nice! It’s a sort of cartoonish feel which I actually quite like in simulator games. The “Ad Building” and the “WI-FI Building” could have a bit more decoration, in my opinion, possibly a sign, a colorful entrance?

Other than that, the map looks very well planned out however, one thing that I think could be worked on is the edge of the map. You could possibly make the edge more stylish to what a cell tower would surround.

Thanks for letting us give feedback, the map looks amazing so far.

First, I’ll address the only issue I see here. Auto-clicking in the game’s very easy. If there were some small cooldown between the ads, or you could try a whole other method of skipping ads apart from clicking, that would be great!

Beside that, I’mma just say the UI is sleek, and I really liked the animations that go with it! The ‘cartoony’ feel that you were going for is a huge success. All you need now is some music to go with it!

PS; Not required, but UI with sounds here can make a huge difference.

Good luck

I mean, half the pleasure of pressing buttons are sounds, right?
Thank you for the feedback, tho. Gladly appreciate it!

1 Like