Simulator Game Ideas

This illustrates what I’m trying to say! Developers need to up their game alot! I know recently new simulators such as ‘Legends of Speed’ and ‘Ninja Legends’ recently hit the front page with a MASSIVE amount of plays. However, doing a little bit of research, I found out these were clones of games such as ‘Speed City’ or ‘Speed Simulator’Probably a Ninja simulator but I did this research a few days sgo.

These developers need to stop being lazy and making clones of previous simulators. They need to take the time to come up with something unique of their own. Developing a good game takes time and not just copying a bunch of scripts and changing the currency here and there and pass it off as a game.

A game I would recommend looking at outside of roblox that is unique though it is passed off as a ‘simulator’ is Job Simulator, the VR game.

5 Likes

yes, thats what I was talking about. The older roblox devs are the ones that make the best games; the new ones just copy the old ones. This is probably the reason roblox isnt growing too much

4 Likes

Simulator games are still a great way for newer developers to learn scripting, it gives you a good grasp of the basics of Roblox Studio, which is also why i think there are a lot of simulators out there.
Still though, i do agree with the fact that older simulators are the best.