Simulator Games

I don’t really know what to say about this. This is my first devfourm post so please do not judge if it does not make sense.

Hello! I have been seeking for an open source simulator game system. No, I am not coming on here and looking for a game to just get a few visits. I am looking for something for me to just examine the code. I am a beginner coder and am looking to get my simulator to actually work.

What the game is about
My game is sort of like weight lifting simulator only called Muscle Simulator. No. I do not want weight lifting simulator open sourced, I am wondering if anyone has a system with a basic weight and some pet system.

AS STATED…
I do not want to copy this code. I want to be inspired by it and look through and replicate it into my own.

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated! Thank you!

Okay, since you’re new I don’t want you to get reported. Please move to somewhere else because this is for discussions, and it seems like your looking for someone/something? I’d say move to scripting help or something like that,

Thank you so much. I am so happy that you replied and told me that. As I said, that was my first post so thank you so much!

No problem! I understand this, I got in a bunch of trouble when I first started too. :laughing: