Simulator Generator Plugin

I have been working on a plugin which can generate simulator plugins. It’s currently somewhat basic but it can generate simple games. I’ve posted this in the creations feedback and I got no replies, so I asumme that is because the plugin is good.

How to get the plugin
You can download it here: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/15445844794

How to use
Download the plugin. Once you have downloaded it, there will be a game-controller button next to your other plugins. Click this and fill in the information required to generate. Next, simply click generate and allow script injections.

Full Guide
Hey guys, I have created a full guide on my Youtube Channel! It covers most of the plugin! Let me know if there are questions!

36 Likes

Wow, ngl this plugin is awesome and fun to play around with. Really cool work done!

4 Likes

Tried it just for fun and it does seems to give a pretty good headstart.
Tho on my first generation, I had only a map. (50 “monitization”)
Second one I had a pretty solid complete framework (75)
Third one only got a GUI and a map.

I don’t know if we’re supposed to change anything when it says that
But yeah, nothing really show up.

2 Likes

Did you allow script injections? It’s hard to have a working game without scripts.

1 Like

Yeah, script injected was allowed when prompted to.

I just have no idea if your plugin is supposed to let us modify some settings after inputting the monetization (0-100) and the other setting.

2 Likes

Oh that’s what you mean. No currently you can not change much of the generation settings. I will support this in the future. I will create a video guide on how to edit the game sometime soon to fix this problem for the short-term.

1 Like

Another thing is that the game is not playable when datastores are not existing. So your game has to be published and API services have to be on in studio.

1 Like

Everything was on a game-ready place, I was just confused about the prompt that told me to edit some settings when there was literally no other settings to edit at that time xD

2 Likes

New Update!

Added these things:

• Pet Inventory Sorting by Stats
  • Equip Best (Pets)
  • Multi Delete (Pets)
  • Popups for gaining currency!
3 Likes

wow this is very interesting, good work!

2 Likes

I made another update. I’ve added a bunch of new generation options which allows the game to generate over 1 Trillion combinations. Check out the episode here:

3 Likes

Another Update. I added Auto Hatch & A new egg. The new egg is very basic right now but will have alot more pets that will generate into it.

Watch the update video here:

2 Likes

Another Update! I added Auto Delete, Auto Hatch Gamepass and 2 new pets! More will come, including a full guide on how to setup and edit the game.

Watch the update video here:

2 Likes

Another update. A guy hooked me up with his asset pack so maps are nicer. Also added 1 new pet.

1 Like

I love the concept of this!
I want to share this code in maybe hopes of inspiring the creator with some ideas on random map generation
This is open sourced code for generating randomized maps using libraries of models. You can even convert platforms to terrain and edit it as you like. All it requires is a library of 4 object types, platforms, trees, rubble and plants! and the resize module linked below.

1 Like

Another update has come! It includes:

• Areas, the game now generates areas and multiple areas are supported.
  • 2 New eggs are generated by default. Support for Robux Eggs.
  • 4 New pets (If you have a petpack which you are willing to donate, lmk!)
  • A new leaderboard

Watch the updates here!

Thanks for providing this. I will take a look at your code and maybe include some of these functions into the map generation!

It’s very neat and useful code! I am meaning to use it for another project as well. I would like to add it works as is. All it requires is that you define the libraries.

The Tree are models with primary parts located at the base of the tree where it touches the ground. The rest are mesh part or parts, and finally the platforms are designed as models 20x20x20. Then you can even resize the entire Candyland model further using any of the resize functions located in the open sourced library. Some interesting ones are ResizeVectorwhich takes a model and a Vector3.new(ScaleX,ScaleY,ScaleZ) as arguments or their is just Resize(model,Scale) and it works on everything including welds, bones, and particle emitters! Hope you find some good use for that code and good luck!

1 Like

No major updates in a while. Currently working on a full guide on how to use this (~15 minutes long)

3 Likes

I feel as though this is not true generation, and simply inserting scripts with variable elements. For this reason, the market of these “generated simulators” which all share the same gameplay is likely highly over saturated. Plus, you essentially gave away an entire simulator game you made just so you could make a plugin that remixes it.

2 Likes