Simulator Generator Plugin

wow this is very interesting, good work!

2 Likes

I made another update. I’ve added a bunch of new generation options which allows the game to generate over 1 Trillion combinations. Check out the episode here:

4 Likes

Another Update. I added Auto Hatch & A new egg. The new egg is very basic right now but will have alot more pets that will generate into it.

Watch the update video here:

3 Likes

Another Update! I added Auto Delete, Auto Hatch Gamepass and 2 new pets! More will come, including a full guide on how to setup and edit the game.

Watch the update video here:

3 Likes

Another update. A guy hooked me up with his asset pack so maps are nicer. Also added 1 new pet.

2 Likes

I love the concept of this!
I want to share this code in maybe hopes of inspiring the creator with some ideas on random map generation
This is open sourced code for generating randomized maps using libraries of models. You can even convert platforms to terrain and edit it as you like. All it requires is a library of 4 object types, platforms, trees, rubble and plants! and the resize module linked below.

1 Like

Another update has come! It includes:

• Areas, the game now generates areas and multiple areas are supported.
  • 2 New eggs are generated by default. Support for Robux Eggs.
  • 4 New pets (If you have a petpack which you are willing to donate, lmk!)
  • A new leaderboard

Watch the updates here!

1 Like

Thanks for providing this. I will take a look at your code and maybe include some of these functions into the map generation!

It’s very neat and useful code! I am meaning to use it for another project as well. I would like to add it works as is. All it requires is that you define the libraries.

The Tree are models with primary parts located at the base of the tree where it touches the ground. The rest are mesh part or parts, and finally the platforms are designed as models 20x20x20. Then you can even resize the entire Candyland model further using any of the resize functions located in the open sourced library. Some interesting ones are ResizeVectorwhich takes a model and a Vector3.new(ScaleX,ScaleY,ScaleZ) as arguments or their is just Resize(model,Scale) and it works on everything including welds, bones, and particle emitters! Hope you find some good use for that code and good luck!

1 Like

No major updates in a while. Currently working on a full guide on how to use this (~15 minutes long)

3 Likes

I feel as though this is not true generation, and simply inserting scripts with variable elements. For this reason, the market of these “generated simulators” which all share the same gameplay is likely highly over saturated. Plus, you essentially gave away an entire simulator game you made just so you could make a plugin that remixes it.

2 Likes

I updated it with Trading, a Gem Shop and some other small things.

New Pet Follow, this one is much better
Added a lot more different pets that can be generated

This is so cool! Is it okay if I use this plugin for the base of a game I might create?

Yes that is the point of the plugin. You can do anything you want with it after it generated.

Just a couple of suggestions for a massive update that I’d be happy to wait for. (hopefully the community too.)

Suggestions:

• Golden Pets - Requires 5 pets, 2x the stats of the original pet & golden overlay
  • Rainbow Pets - Requires 7 golden pets, 2x the stats of the golden pet, remove golden overlay & make the pet’s base Color3 rainbow.
  • Super Rebirths - Requires rebirths starting in 25 rebirths, then 30 and then moving up in 10’s every time. 25, 30, 40, 50, ect… Gives you 2x the stats as you would have, and saves.
  • Huge/Big Pets - Hear me out: it might sound like a rip off of every other simulator (which the name could be changed) but I think lots of simulators require this because base pets gets boring after a while.
  • Custom Rarity Colors - Basically, you can change the color of the rarities in the options. Example: Grey is common, green is uncommon, ect… Also, I think it should be customizable since some people don’t like the typical simulator colours.
  • Exclusive Pet Purchases - Make the store more advanced like adding pets you can instantly buy straight out of the store.
  • Pet Enchants - I think pet enchants would be cool as well as maybe giving the pets an aura if they have a specific godly/legendary/mythic enchant. Would be cool.

I’ll reply to this post if I add/change anything.

I think that’s everything that should be added. If that’s too much to ask, I’m sorry.

Thanks for reading and understanding! :heart:

Can’t wait if any of these features come to the game! (if they even do, that is :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

@LucaDaBoy - Just tagging you incase you missed my post! Sorry if this is unnesseccary!

I mean the plugin is called “Simulator Generator”, how else would it generate a simulator?
Also i don’t consider simulator games as “real” games as personally they are boring and uncreative.

Other than that, this plugin is super cool.

The plugin is discontinued now. I will release the generation code on as many places possible in the future. I will make a video where I explain my decision. With the source code you are allowed to make your own game-generators and publish them on roblox.

How do I add a new egg incubator because I added a new robux pet and i want it to be in a separate incubator instead of two robux pets in the starter robux pet incubator. Any help?