Simulator Shop Help

Basically, my shop needs a makeover, Any ideas?

I think the outside of the map looks too plain as well the inside. Maybe add decorations into the interior and for the exterior make the design of the building more eye catching.

heres some ideas homie:

• give the pillars a neon stripe at random heights, it’ll make them look more interesting.

• the “shop” sign would look nicer without the weird angle.

• give the inside a proper floor. having it be the same colour as the walls would look weird on low end devices. shadows don’t show up on low graphics so they might confuse the wall with floor and vice versa.

• do something about the floor outside too, it’s looking very plain and boring. add some more of those neon hoops. try out different shapes too.

• make the building smaller. if you dont want to do that then decorate the inside more. it’ll make the place look more full and less empty.

• change the shape of the building. look at shops in real life, they’re not built like the chicago 1949 bank. i understand that this is meant to have a cartoony style, but even cartoons are based on real life; just stylised. work from a reference.

1 Like

make the interior and exterior colorful