Simulator UI Feedback

So, this is my second simulator UI, I made my first one yesterday but I wasn’t satisfied with it, my only problem with this one is the store UI. However, I would like to get some more insight and feedback on it. Thanks.

1 Like

The UI looks great, there’s a few problems though the backpack has white lines on the border’s of it which does not look so good, I don’t like how the sell button is red.

1 Like

UI is looking fine to me. For the backpack make it more cartoony it has too many lines and for some reason white outline and the coin is nothing like that. Sell button isn’t really red most of the time its green. Everything else looks great though.

1 Like

Looks awesome but the sell button should be something other than red

Idk it just looks a bit weird

1 Like

This looks amazing and would be great in a simulator just a bit of feedback is to add an outline over the backpack that would make it stand out a bit more but everything in this is amazing and you have done a good job be sure to keep up the good work. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback so far, it’s really appreciated. Before anyone does notice though, I realised I forgot to add the exit sign on the store menu, it’s fixed now.

2 Likes