Single Player or Multiplayer Selection

Hello, I am making a game and I am new to scripting and I am trying to make a single player / multiplayer select thingy. If anyone knows how to do that or any tutorials of it that would be really helpful. I think this could help a lot of people who see this too. Thank you.

Example:

Hello there, unfortunatly providing free scripts is against the developper’s TOS. Therefore, we will not give you a script. However, I recommand watching AlvinBlox’s tutorials!

If you need to fix your script for it tho, you are more than welcome to post a Scripting Support request!

1 Like

Sorry yeah I was just looking a step in the right direction I cant really word it right sorry if it sounded like I just wanted a whole script. I was kinda looking for the type of code name or whatever that can do maybe some type of that. Now I just made it sound more confusing my bad but thanks for the help.

You probably looking to use a ScreenGui to make a menu and then use two separate buttons for each mode and have each one teleport to a different place parented under the same game.

This will also help explain how to set that up