Siro | Artist / GFX Designer

Siro is amazing artist! He is professional in his work! He is one of those people who inspired me gfx! And u Just must to order gfx for him and make sure that gfx he will make will be Great than Great!!!

1 Like

Re-opened commissions for now.

I highly recommend ordering from Siro. His work is way underpriced for the quality that he gives you. He has never left me disappointed in anything he’s worked on.

1 Like

Truly some amazing work here - for the prices being charged I can certainly say this is a fantastic deal for anyone looking to hire an artist. I’d implore anyone with the available funds to purchase a piece from Siro as soon as possible.

+1 from me.

1 Like

My DeviantART has been updated with more recent work.

Still available for commissions. Likely to be closing within 7 days.

Sorry, but I would not recommend hiring him. I have tried hiring him twice for a thumbnail, we agreed about the price, and both times he ignored me after I gave him the assets to render. I don’t know what went wrong because he does not reply to my messages.

I decided to attempt hiring him a second time, about one year after the first attempt. I made this decision because his work does seem good for its price, atleast if he delivers …

I would still appreciate an explanation for this.

1 Like

Definitely recommend Siro, has done a couple of commissions for the me in the past, all exactly to my wishes. His price to quality ratio is excellent. Definite recommendation for any GFX work.

one of the best artist out there

Excellent work! I’ve seen your work all across the Roblox twitter community.