- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
When in a chat or party I am not able to view or open links to pages within the Roblox website, including Catalog items, Free Models, and Audio files. They simply show up as blank messages which cannot be interacted with.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
I’m not sure when this behavior started, but I have noticed it on multiple computers consistently for the past 24 hours. It seems to occur whenever I post a link to any page on the main Roblox site, while links to outside sites are moderated as normal.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
It happens on all roblox.com webpages
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
I don’t believe this is graphics related, but I’m running a GTX 1080.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
I only noticed the bug over the last 24 hours.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
Nothing that I can think of, other than the fact that my sister on a separate computer and Roblox account is experiencing the same issue.