Sitting in a vehicle seat causes a chariters image decal and texture transparency to 0 when it should be something else

When a player sits in a vehicle seat there morph there morph’s image decals and textures get set to transparency 0. the seat has no script in it however this behavior also happens any time the camera subject it changed. This only happens client side with the LocalTransparencyModifier. as far as my understanding looking at the api for LocalTransparencyModifier, it can only make things more transparent. Ive tried setting LocalTransparencyModifier to 0 on all the scrips in the game and it still has the decal change from 0.6 to 0 on transparence. I have even taken out the camera script and it still happens, so I don’t know what is causing it. I have a felling this is a bug, yet it could be due to something I did in scripting.
client texture transparency before sitting, note texture transparency is set to 0.6

server texture transparency before sitting, note texture transparency is set to 0.6

server view of vehicle seat no script

client texture transparency while sitting, texture got set to 0 on client side

server texture transparency while sitting, texture is still 0.6