SizzleBurger | SilverAuthority's New Year Message (December 2019)

SBNYLogo2020Color

SizzleBurger Community,

2019 has without a doubt been our best year to date. We’ve accumulated over 155,000 members, gained millions of visits, and had tons of fun together as a community. In addition, many burgers have been grilled (Or burned!), thousands of training sessions were hosted, many milestones were reached (We finally hit 100,000 members in January!), and many friendships have formed.

I am writing this today to personally thank all members of the SizzleBurger community for the continuous support you have given me throughout this year by playing and supporting the game. The end of 2018 was not looking great for this community as activity decreased and I was very afraid that it wouldn’t survive in 2019. However, the opposite happened as we have continued to grow at a fast rate all throughout the year and that is because of all of you, the fans, the players.

I cannot wait for what 2020 brings for this community (Hopefully a brand new game!) as we turn the page into a brand new decade. My team and I have many things planned for the future of this community and I cannot wait to see our continued success in 2020.

Happy New Year SizzleBurger!

Best Regards,
SilverAuthority
SizzleBurger Community Founder

7 Likes