Skating Renders

I made these 2 renders as practicing for my portfolio I would like to hear some feedback.

5 Likes

These look great! Just try some better lighting on the first one.

1 Like

I really like the second GFX. However, the first one has a blueish tint for the shadow and since there’s no blue background it doesn’t fit in, I’d suggest making it grey/black. Everything else looks good!

1 Like

ye i will buy some good HDRIs for better quality, thanks

1 Like

Looking good, I love the first one

1 Like

Sun light placement on the first Rig is wrong, no background as well, you should make a background that resembles the color of the avatar, other stuff is well made, good job.

2 Likes

There really isnt a wrong sun light placement…

1 Like

You can see how the shadow has half of his head and quater side of the arm not to metion the shadow is also at the other side of the arm when it should be blocked by the body

1 Like

Its doesnt matter theres different places where the sun can be during either the morning the afternoon or close to the night, obviously the first one is near sometime in the afternoon/sunset

The shadow is being created by the bill of his hat. The light is positioned in front of the subject so I’m not sure how the head would cast a shadow on their right arm.

1 Like

The shadow is being blocked by the arm and still managed to go through the arm to the chest.

1 Like

i just wanted to make normal render without background or anything. thats why