Sketching roblox avatars for free (CLOSED)

I was bored and had nothing to do and when I was scrolling thro dev forum I saw this post by @KosiQTG where she was sketching roblox avatars for free so I got the same idea. I will also sketch you roblox avatar on paper for free! If you want your avatar to be drawn then reply to this post and post a screenshot of you avatar with your reply! :slightly_smiling_face: Also please do not rush me

3 Likes

Hey! Great idea.
My username is oskxzr, here’s a link to my profile: folklore - Roblox

I am sorry if this is not very high quality… I do not specialize in drawing… But it was actually quite fun!

1 Like

I kind of expected more people to want their avatar drawn… but I guess I was wrong

Would love to have my avatar drawn! Here’s the link to my profile: Ricarro - Roblox

hey lol

id like a drawing of my avatar

https://www.roblox.com/users/506283066/profile

here it is

thanks!

I thought this one would be fairly easy compared to the last one… Oh boi was I wrong XD srry if its bad, ur avatar was so complicated and also I am nub

1 Like

I am going to apologize to u before I even send u the drawing because it is so hideous. the face was so hard to draw espectially because of the messy hair… Also you are rich ;-; , also also I am also Korean. 안녕하세요! 저 진짜 못그렸어요 ㅠㅠ 지운 자국이 많을 거에요…

Another one I did in discord

Another one I did in discord

another one

another one (very poorly done)

hey

i’d like a drawing of my avatar : Fuselay - Roblox

Please do me! ( My main account )
Photo above, thank you!

Take your time, maybe ping me when done please? ( @leftyjrcgametesting )!

Here is my profile! UseMrClean - Roblox

hi! thanks for the drawing LAKSFKWJF 아니에요 괜찮아요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그림 잘 그렸네요

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ솔직히 못그렸 잖아요 특히 다른거 비해 The head was so complicated I am speaking in english for this part because Korean does not count as a character