Ski Simulator is recruiting! [SCRIPTER]

About Us

Hey we are impulsive studios, the team behind the game Ski Simulator, we plan to bring an immersive experience to our players. Our aim with Ski Simulator is to bring a game dedicated in one season but prove that any simulator can be done with the creativity and skills from us every aspiring developer! So care to join us on our journey to provide the community with many games?

The Game and group

Ski Simulator, here we go again another simulator? Yes! At impulsive we aim to create an simulator that provides fun for the players to keep playing, as a studio we have many other games on the way away from the simulator aspect. The current devs at Impulsive have worked extremely hard on Ski Sim and you could be the final touch! We have a strong fan base through an discord server and plenty of funds to get this group and game on the road. Will it be successful? Well no one can predict the future however with my previous knowledge in owning and building up Backflip Simulator and with my co owner we believe with the amount and skills we have this game could hit big.

Photos from our game so far!

You can view the group here: Impulsive Studios - Roblox

Here are some screenshots from the game!

Availability

We are on the look out for someone who is active and knows what they are doing, this person will need to be able to work efficiently and at a high standard.

Payment

Payment can be negotiated however most of the game is already scripted therefore we are offering around 15k-20k Robux this will be payed after release, if game is to fail I have a way of compensating the money for your work.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord Sam,#2497

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please can you provide information on what needs doing?

2 Likes

Im highly interested! Added you on Discord. I am ScriptedIcy.

I am currently closed, but I will make a exception for now :smiley: : DaffyDavinko Roblox Developer [RE-OPENED]

2 Likes

Iā€™m very much interested! I messaged you on the DevForum and I gave you my discord on my message, my user is also script2lu like you can see! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.