Skinned R15 Robloxian 2.0 (Mesh Deformation Rig)

Cop it here

You’re welcome to use this in your game as long as you give proper credit and a heads-up.

OVERVIEW

A few days, some monster, and many swears later, here we are.

dance

Roblox RUINED the R15 version of 2.0 with poor bone placement, horrible UV, and seams; I think I’ve managed to fix most of these.
RobloxStudioBeta_kJP61f4IC9

I used the R6 version as a base due to some minor differences between them, so expect them to be similar.
And yes, gloves work again!

There may be a texture seam near the bottom of the arms and on the feet. This is unavoidable and is caused by the way Roblox composites the textures. I tried to keep everything else as seamless as possible.

clothing

Layered Clothing/Accessories should work fine with this as I used the original cages, but since it wasn’t a priority, it may not be perfect.

It’s an R15 Rig, so anything built for it should be fine.

Rthro Proportions work fine, but because it scales stuff like the Feet and Torso differently, it causes a few gaps to form. I tried to fill this out as much as I could without affecting the rest of the rig.
RobloxStudioBeta_Bxzky0ThjJ

52 Likes

YOOOOO???
i feel like 2.0 is constantly overlooked (see how many 1.0 and 3.0 UGCs there are compared to 2.0), so I am genuinely so happy to see someone make something like this?!
i might add this as an option in my games if i ever get around to it!

7 Likes

this is amazing, can you do it for the Roblox boy rig?

4 Likes

If the upload requires a censor bar, try using @dvdko’s bypass method of having the censor bar on the torso, and having another censor bar on the legs

3 Likes

Maybe, no plans yet. The boy/girl rigs aren’t that bad.

2 Likes

Thank you for making this rig! I’ve been waiting for something like this ever since the S15 rigs came out, and I’m glad it’s finally here! Also, thanks for fixing the UV mapping on this rig, ROBLOX’s UV mapping on the normal 2.0 rig is abhorrent.

4 Likes

Congratulations! If I may ask, how did you arrange it?

It seems that the Torso version of the bundle is gone now. Any idea how that happened?

1 Like

No reason was given for the deletion, but considering the one with the Torso modesty layer is still up, I really hope it wasn’t the model itself.

They’re working on getting it back up, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Robux refunds for these items take about two weeks.

2 Likes

It’s back up!

Skinned Robloxian 2.0

4 Likes

How did you get it past the modesty layer filter?

Hmm, do you think you could make a version with the R15 shading? I tend to find that the R6 shading looks weird, but I know that others prefer it, so options are good. If there’s a way I can recreate that effect on my own, lmk. Other than that, it’s amazing!

I don’t think I’ll be re-releasing it JUST for the smooth shading, sorry. But I get what you mean and I had that in mind when making it.

No way of replicating it on your end unfortunately

2 Likes

That’s alright! I would offer to do it myself with the original blend file, but that’s a pretty outrageous ask for a random on the internet to make. I should mention, I’m specifically talking about the developer resource, and not the UGC. I know the UGC scene is a mess right now, and reuploading a package to the UGC program doesn’t sound like a very enjoyable task

Please let me know if I sound like I’m trying to pressure you to do something with this reply btw. If I do, that’s unintentional, I am not the greatest at text-based tone. I’m only asking because part of me thought I might come off as demanding rather than jokingly. Sorry bout the tangent, imma keep it in just in case though.

1 Like

Was the bundle removed from roblox?

It was deleted recently after the great purge of all the fake copies of headless’ and fake limiteds. ev reuploaded it but for now it’ll keep a transparent modesty layer on it. Though, there’s no guarantee it’ll stay up considering even infchris’ S15 models with their big ass solid colored modesty layer got deleted too.
msedge_Mv0KFUardo

Could you please make to studio version NOT have the modesty layer? It looks bad when used for npcs in game

It’s just a texture applied to the torso. Just highlight both of the torso parts and set the textureid to 0

thx im using these rigs for my game (ill give you credit ofc) and now my npcs will look alot better