Sky City Development

This is an amazing build, i like the low poly build style.
also can we see the City in Night too please?

This build looks elegant. I really love the aesthetic, even if it’s mostly made of Smooth Plastic, the way it’s presented is beautiful.

In regards on what to add, I have no idea if this was mentioned, perhaps you can make the Fountain in the park area more majestic. Adding a more layers above the base of the fountain and maybe lights around it and a statue on the top. These are just rough ideas that are appearing while writing; I’m sure you will come up with something better.

Add more detail to the Fountain, it looks boring in comparison to its surroundings

Overall, good work on this build, I throughly enjoyed looking at it. :slight_smile:

build nice, game broken though

I’m shocked!, How much details are put into these low-poly’s, i’d play this When it comes out, Amazing map!

1 Like

Just stunning, you should keep that lighting! :grinning:

1 Like

A couple of things to note:

• Real cities have details that you may not notice every day that help make builds of them feel more lived-in, as if they were an actual city.
  • The inclusion of some form of drainage system, even if non-functional, within the roads and sidewalks would go a long way towards adding realism, as would transformer and networking boxes.
    Hope this helps!
1 Like

What is this?! Someone leaked your game everywhere, maybe a disgruntled former developer or someone :stuck_out_tongue: So you need to fix that :confused:

It’s really amazing! I like so much the detail and dedication. Keep up the good work :+1:

Nice building and nice free model

Looks fantastic! I really love the atmosphere of the game!

Hello, so could you tell where you spotted free models, huh?

Hello, could you DM more information, please. KMartin#4854

The palm tree are free model that all only the palm tree

Oh, palm tree wasn’t my model. It’s just which assets previous builders left. Except them, everything made by me.

I like what you did to the building and every thing