Sky City Development

Opinions?

Contacts: WD_Martin#4854

68 Likes

I absolutely love the detail, it’s amazing. Keep up the great work! No negative feedback.

4 Likes

Oh my god is this Roblox? That’s the best build I’ve ever seen!!! So detailed, nice lighting…
Keep up your amazing work!!!
Theyoloman1920

PS. Will this be in a game? I would love to play something that beautiful!

1 Like

This is already in-game ([🌈TRAILS UPDATE] Sky City 💎 - Roblox). The lighting was downgraded so low spec could play our game. Thank you for your feedback.

5 Likes

Woah! This looks like a very nice low-poly build with great detail! Absolutely remarkable. :smiley: :+1:

So, I went to check out the game, and it is private. Is there a release date?

It’s being updated, that’s why it’s private.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. Have a nice day! :upside_down_face:

I like that not all the windows of the buildings has the light on!

2 Likes

This map looks very eye pleasing!

The amount of detail that was put into the map with colors and materials if I’m not mistaken on the buildings. The lighting also looks really good and with the props, placed all over the game it creates a nice natural atmosphere to it. Kind of reminds me of (Power Simulator) but it’s likely almost similar it’s just yours have a little more destiny and height to the buildings.

I feel like some of the trees could be a bit taller to add some variation into them since in the last image it looks as if they are all on the same level of height make the line of palm trees feature different shapes and sizes. Try placing shattered objects on the floor so it looks like the windows have been broken or got destroyed in a war something like that maybe have wooden pieces on the floor area.

Other than that it is really well made like the colors scheme and use of lighting.

1 Like

I love the aspect of this, as a builder on the platform for over 5 years I can say that this is absolutely fantastic. I would never compete with this as it is just so detailed.

Keep up the fantastic work, I have no feedback to suggest anything because it is just perfect. I wish you luck!

Happy Building!
stickza

Dude that game looks insane! did you make the models on blender or on roblox studio? also I would like to know how you did those purple efects they look amazing!

Very nice build! I love the detail on the buildings and the lighting. Well done!

Wow! I do have to admit, the lighting makes it 10 times better. The lights in the buildings looks really good.

I really enjoy looking at this build, very beautiful and has its own unique style to it, good job it looks great!

I like how it’s Low Poly honestly! Works great for the type of build/game that it is! Is it released yet? If not, I can’t wait to see the Finished Product and the Assets created for this game.

I think in my opinion that this looks amazing, and that you wouldn’t need to fix anything because nothing is wrong with it. :smile:

How long did that build take? 30 chars

This build took me and my friend 2 days.

1 Like

honestly, what more could you ask for in a game?
nice lighting and scenery :white_check_mark:
structures with varying heights and color schemes :white_check_mark:
well-thought-out layout :white_check_mark:
obvious creativity and effort :white_check_mark:

this is a great map. i can tell your building skills will take you far :upside_down_face:

1 Like