Skydiving System [Open-Sourced ] [R6 Support!] [UPDATE 1.4] [MOBILE SUPPORT!]

thnx for replying.! I will fix the bug and Add mobile support.!

1 Like

Bugs Fixed.! And Also Added Mobile Support ! thnx for ur feedback.! <3

2 Likes

Hi, where do I get the animation of the dummy and the gui? Do I have to implement them myself into the game?

2 Likes

Can you provide a model for the parachute? or Can I publish the model and use it by myself? Thanks.

1 Like

Ah, wonderful just one small thing can you just fix the feet[animation] whenever it deploys the parachute?

Of course.! I just took it from the toolbox its in the game.Edit the game , u will find it in ReplicatedStorage

Im not an Animator btw. But ok, I’ll try to fix the feet animation.

1 Like

U’ll get the animation dummy in the workspace of the game when u edit it and the gui in the StarterGui of the game and yes , u have to publish ur own animation.But u can copy the anims from the dummy in AnimSaves.

i have hell a lot to say about the script to improve it but i guess your new to scripting and if im right then thats impressive for a beginner, the thing that was really interesting to me was the white trail you had on that system, i liked it as it gave more realism to it but wanted to ask about the texture you used and how i can make a similar one as the default is super white and make it look kinda bad, btw you could have used raycasting or even humanoid.floormaterial to check when player is in air instead of all that coding you did, remember simplicity is always the key when it comes to coding

3 Likes

yes u r right.! im new to scripting.But it took me 6-8 months.there’s still a lot of things to learn.I coded this for 3-4 months and also learnt new things.I’ll try to improve my script.

I tried raycasting and its inefficient to apply. if u use raycasting while falling downwards.It might cause issues . I tried this, this wasn’t that good. But i tried humanoid’s floor material to check if the player is in the air. Then i checked its velocity and its sitting on something or not then i set the skydiving system on that player.

My method worked very good.
thnx for the idea tho.!

2 Likes

“Skydiving System” made the game even more fun. Thank you so much for making this model!

1 Like

I saw this on Twitter the other day from Proxus but this is really cool!

1 Like

yea some of the renowned developers used my system. Ayziloz also used that. Np. The developer added some camera movement and character lerping. I didnt add camera movement .But i added lerping. when the camera faces up or down, the character smooth rotates. But if u guys want me to add the camera movement , i can add. np

what about xbox support? I really need xbox support

1 Like

Can you help make the parachute visible to all users? As it is local, only individuals can see the parachute.

He used this texture for the trails:
https://www.roblox.com/library/3517446796/beam

2 Likes

ok i’ll try to add xbox support.!

@thebrickplanetboy fyi

You may be able to accommodate xbox players by simply enabling this new beta opt-in gamepad cursor, then they can just click the button (as with a mouse)

2 Likes

Hello. I noticed It does not work with R6. R6 support would be nice for complex battle games with R6 guns like Carbon Engine. It will be nice to have R6 support. Thank you.

1 Like

r6 added. the scripts r in the starter pack
check it out!