SkyKurr | Composing Portfolio [Open]

About Me

Hello and welcome to my Composing Portfolio! My name is SkyKurr and I am a accomplished Programmer and Composer here on Roblox. My experience comes from many sources and many groups. Currently I am only doing Composing since I am too backed up with programming.

With my music I always try to incorporate meaning into that piece of music like a story, for that is what music was meant to do. As you will see with my work down there it will show meaning and emotion except for the background music. When you listen, listen for the different sounds at different times which will tell you the mood in the music.

When people talk to me about how easy music is to make I will give them a lecture. Music takes a lot of time and effort to get it right. For music is an art but only the experienced will find that piece of art in the project. When I take music I will listen to your request and take it as a serious piece of work so I can get it done. For you will be paying me for something good not bad.

Also if you work with me you will find I am a really chill and relaxed dude. I am there to help you not to help myself so I will go in VC and do whatever is needed to get the task done. At the same time I will work as hard as possible to get the job done as said before. For I will accept all requests that come to me.

I use either Cubase or Studio One or Soundtrap to create the sounds I have made below. These are just some examples.

Showcase

- Movie/Cave Music
- BeatDrop
- Intense
- Jungle
SFX

I have worked for the following groups before:

Availability

I am available for 2-3 hours per day. I can usually get music done every couple of days, depending on length.

Payment

Prices are negotiable. I accept either USD or Paypal

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at SkyKurr#9748

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice pieces!

Would you mind giving ballpark prices so people can get a better idea of how pricey your services are? That way potential customers wonā€™t inadvertently both waste their (and your time) contacting you just to find out they couldnā€™t come close to affording your services if itā€™s way higher than their budget.

Sure thing. Iā€™ll add them now to the post.

1 Like