Skyscraper I made

Hello, I made this building , it’s a recreation of a building in Seattle and also made a little apartment (used fms furniture) I’d like feedback on it, thank you! God bless you!

23 Likes

This is just extraordinarily amazing to look at! One of the best builds I have ever seen on the devforum. I don’t think I even need to point out any fixes to lighting or anything, cause there are none! Phenomenal build! :heart:

2 Likes

I like the Shape of the building instead of just a rectangle
but i have one suggestion it kinda looks invisible so you can may be make the borders a bit darker

2 Likes

Add some thicker metal beams on each corner so it doesn’t look like one massive piece of glass.

2 Likes

Cool builds you make! How much days you build?

2 Likes

I would suggest either lowering the reflectivity or darkening the glass and it seems too reflective right now.

Also, improve the bottom floors, it looks strange the level of detail there vs the level of detail everywhere else. The Rainier Square Tower has a simple podium so should not take long to complete.

2 Likes

Looks great! First of all, the light really fits it and it’s just looks very interesting building. Maybe try add some shaders I think? Keep going!

2 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing! Keep up the great work! God bless you.

1 Like

Always been a fan of large-scale building, and the amount of detail put into the skyscraper is astounding. Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like