SKYtech rotorKit Helicopter System

SKYtech rotorKit is a helicopter system with realistic flight physics, customizable and it’s simple to use. You can customize the kit however you like, just like adding game mods. It is free for all.

Demonstration Video

Get your kit now and have fun flying!

Mod Pack (WIP)

37 Likes

Does this have mobile support?

I like it, its really cool :smile:

1 Like

Yes, it has the mobile support.

Hey, this looks really interesting. Would there be a way to be able to get this to fly on server-sided scripts? I want to use this for a personal AI project of mine.

Sorry if that sounded like a dumb question.

Why isnt the base code preinstalled into the helicopters, or supplied from the start, if a user wants to mod it from the base, they have to require, then install all of the scripts themselves.

The kit works for both client-side and server-side. When there is no pilot, the helicopter can fly by itself. You can make your AI script to steer and change the altitude of the aircraft.

1 Like

The kit uses a module to load core scripts. It is to make the kit able to update globally so you don’t need to keep replacing the kit when there’s an update. However you might need to reinstall your mod scripts though. So there is no point editing the core scripts unless you want to make your own version which is doable by reuploading the loader module to your inventory and replace the loader id with yours.

I plan on it, as I want to edit a good chunk of how the core system works if it comes to it

Hello, could I script my helicopter 3D models with this system and sell it ? Or should I compensate you? Please let me know as I love the system :slight_smile:

Yes, you can sell your helicopter with my kit installed. However, you can not sell the kit itself. By that means selling a kit without the helicopter model or modifications, just straight up selling a free asset. Crediting me would be much appreciated.

Hey AIM, do you offer minor conversion support? seem to be having some physics issues which I can’t seem to figure out when comparing both my own helicopter to your template one.

Yes, explain the issue and I will try my best to help.