Slimed Body Suit package is skin-locked

d10a1d8976b6791f01e649be1e5e446c

The hands of the new Slimed Body Suit package are skin-locked.

EDIT: since a certain someone said I need to define a reason why this is a problem, it’s because now the hand colors do not match the rest of my avatar’s skin tone.

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out. We will fix it.

2 Likes

This issue is now fixed. Both R6 and R15 have skin-lock removed. Thanks for the heads up.

6 Likes

Oh! Didn’t know that packages being “skin-locked” would be something that could be considered for fixing, especially since this package is a 1-week rental and wouldn’t be used for long. Would there be any way we could get the older packages fixed up as well?

All pictures taken with bright red set as the skin tone for every part. I do apologize in terms of hats though, I didn’t clear them out between packages in Catalog Heaven, yet I don’t believe they are causing any issue with seeing that these packages are skin-locked.

Packages (With Pictures)

Wild Starr - Roblox

Ten Million Robux Man - Roblox

Queen Mab of the Fae - Roblox

Sheriff of Robloxia - Roblox

Rugged Survivalist - Roblox

Game Studio Executive - Roblox

Chicago News Man - Roblox

The NYC Mural Artist DOES have some paint at the tip of the fingers, so I don’t know how easy it would be to replicate that and fix this skin-lock.
NYC Mural Artist - Roblox

Shadow Master - Roblox

Legendary Rogue - Roblox

Not quite skinlocked, but still a texture issue that I came across during my search. Instead of the normal texture it’s supposed to have, the R6 torso has another torso mesh as the texture ID.
Lex, the Elf Warrior - Roblox

These Xbox packages were made with the Xbox avatar editor in mind, where you could only swap between packages, and it would make sense to be skin-locked. More recently, the Xbox One version of Roblox has been updated to allow skin tone changing, removing this need and leaving the skin-locked packages here no longer needing such a thing, as shown by the fact that the most recent package, Tohru: The Phantom Claw, not being skin-locked.

Furious Finn - Roblox

Berrik: The Boxer - Roblox

Amelia: The Phoenix - Roblox

Lillian: Shield of the Kingdom - Roblox

Ezebel: The Pirate Queen - Roblox

Zoey: The Fashionista - Roblox

Dex: The Trendy Tycoon - Roblox

Hard Times Henry - Roblox

Lady in Red - Roblox

The R15 version is fine, but the R6 version of this is skin-locked.
Krezak: The Legend - Roblox

Yet again, another package where the R15 version is good to go, but the R6 version isn’t so much.
Bombo - Roblox

Edit: As of 5/11/18, I’ve been informed that I’ve been missing the Bombo package, which is currently skin-locked in the R6 rig. The R15 version of Bombo is not skin-locked.

Edit 2: New skin-locked package added 6/1/2018, Hard Times Henry.

Edit 3: New skin-locked package added 8/28/2018, Lady in Red.

14 Likes

Above. If, suppose, I’m making zombies and want to use some of these packages, it’d look weird if it had a green head but skin color arms. In general, removing skin-lock on these packages allows them to be used flexibly and in more fashions.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that the faces that come with the Xbox bundles are also skin locked. Maybe those could be fixed as well?

Originally the slimed body suit was a rental, but for whatever reason, I have it in my inventory and can wear it almost a year later.

Not the case for me. It has completely disappeared from my inventory, and attempting to wear it through costumes doesn’t show anything.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.