Slovakia, a whole new revamp of the game

Since I will try to prepare my game for robux publishing (or called Pre-Public) I will now show you the list, that you need to know what will change, be new etc.

1. A new fully functional phone

I was once making a phone, that will only show the time… But the time could be only accessible in first person, because it was in the body of the phone… So I decided to make a fully functional phone (remake of Sony Xperia j) with these functions, that I am planning to add:

• Walkman
  • ČSOB (Money)
  • Gmail
  • Settings
  • Google maps
  • Google store (Questioning decision)
  • Google
  • Wallpaper changing
  • Calculator

Bold means it’s added.

2. New, bigger and realistic map

NOTE: DO NOT EXCEPT 1:1 SIZE OF SLOVAKIAN MAP!

Yes, you heard right, in previous versions, I made the map looking ehm… Terrain Editor way (literally almost everything was made by using terrain editor)… So I changed it to use parts instead terrain. Also since I learnt some advanced stuff, I will now try to make the building as good as possible from me (Bratislava castle is from my first sight in studio, September 2021).

3. Some continues things about mobile phone.

First of all, I made, that the phone battery system is working (battery life is 4:10 hours.) and you need to charge your phone in apartments. I am planning to make badge, that you will get, after 4:10 hours.

Second of all, Google will be useful in searching for things about the game. Topic will be made, after I make Google.

4. Menu

Yes, menu. I moved there some buttons (by some I mean almost entire game) for a better impression of the game.

More information coming soon!

6 Likes

Sneaky peaky

1 Like

A bit late sneaky peaky…

3 Likes