Slow Scripts (In game)

Im creating a map and on begning was all okay, but after a while, all scripts became slow. I dont know what is happening, i tried create a new place as a copy and it worked, for a while, but its became slow again. i tried change the speed but nothing i do works. Can someone help me?

2 Likes

It’s possible that there is some code in your scripts that’s slowing your place down. Could you provide some of the source code from your scripts?

2 Likes

i found the problem. There were a lot of “parts” and groups inside Workspace. I put all inside a folder and my map became fast again!

1 Like

Can you check the developer console? Look in server jobs and check if everything’s running close to 60. Additionally check the script performance section to see what scripts are taking up resources. Is your ping okay? Is there a lot of network usage? How much under the network data section is being used if you press Shift+F4?

Additionally I don’t think placing parts in a folder is the solution to the issue. Some of your code must still be effecting performance. Are you doing workspace:GetChildren() for example?