Small building Collab

I’m working on a fun Little parkour system which could be a fun game, but for now it’s just for fun.

Anyway, I built a better body so I can do realistic animations.

What I mean by that is he’s functional, but looks BAD.

Anyway my plan is to have an advanced animation system and to have many more joints so this will look good.

Could anyone help me out for a few hours? I’d pay you or whatever you wanted. I just really want this to happen, but with my building it will look quite bad.

If you want to see him:

Feel free to add me on Skype.

Is that the new Robloxian 4.0 Package?

I made a body a while back that was porportional to a six foot-ish man, could give you that to look at.

Sure.

Bump.

I really could use some help. No one?

I could help you, but i’d need a reference image as to what it is you actually want.

I’d like an average man. He needs to have fingers, hands and some good detail. I plan on doing some advanced animating.

This would be a amazing! If you can help me, I’d do anything you needed!!

I’d like an average man. He needs to have fingers, hands and some good detail. I plan on doing some advanced animating.

This would be a amazing! If you can help me, I’d do anything you needed!![/quote]

Do you want to keep the “roblox” feel to it? I.E Headmesh block parts, or do I have to go into full realism mode…

As real as we can get it. :slight_smile:

No extravagant promises here, but i’ll see what I can whip up.

Thank you soo much!!

Here’s my hilarious weird attempt.

If you dig it, you can have it, if not, lol well I tried.

[quote] Here’s my hilarious weird attempt.

http://www.roblox.com/Nope-place?id=55468478 [/quote]

Honestly I feel the best way to make a “human” figure is something along the lines of what Tomarty has done with his characters. I.E Things like fingers need not apply.

[quote] Here’s my hilarious weird attempt.

http://www.roblox.com/Nope-place?id=55468478 [/quote]

Honestly I feel the best way to make a “human” figure is something along the lines of what Tomarty has done with his characters. I.E Things like fingers need not apply.[/quote]

I messaged him, but have yet to hear back. I just was going to do some fun Parkour animations and the fingers would make it better.

Also he looks great! The only thing of interest is the neck. It looks a little strange. Thanks though!

Do you have Skype? Could you send it to me?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.