(Small) City block is empty and i've no idea on what to add

I’ve recently began the development of a virtual city on Roblox, and everything has been going well.
But whilst making yet another skyscraper, i’ve encountered a problem:

• This area from the Financial District, which has the third tallest skyscraper in the game on top of it, has a quite large empty space along with it, i’ve zero ideas on what to add here, what are your ideas?

I’ve tried making a cafeteria, which i thought didn’t fit, then i did an underground metro station entrance, which didn’t fit either, i also tried moving the building, but i think that the building is already on its final position, i couldn’t find any other places where that building would fit as good as it does right now. I tried changing the roads, that did work, but it creates a very unsatisfactory road shape.

Pictures:

![image|629x500, 80%]
(upload://andlT4hNTWNCr9Elgr5usK8vzIx.jpeg)

1 Like

You could add a small garden or just something with nature. it always works.

1 Like

Here are a few ideas:

1. Bus stop, goes into the curb
  2. small green space/park
  3. statue of some sort or a fountain
2 Likes

I’ll try! Thanks for the idea m8

1 Like

Well, the bus stop would fit perfectly into the sidewalks.
The small green space is a pretty good idea!
and the statue is also a nice idea, maybe i could combine the two, thanks for the idea mate

1 Like

Try searching “City Block New York” or “City Block” You’ll find lots of inspo from the images you’ll find!

(for example Fountains, Statues, Scenery like bushes or Nature, Taxi’s/Bus’s, etc…)

hi, try to add a park bench or some plants, out or in vase, nature fills a lot of space

Hi, try building a parking lot or hotdog/fast-food stand with seats, or a park. Looking at the pictures, you have used a free model pack, that model pack has parking lots, car models, stands, and seats. However, the fast-food stand is the best option in my opinion.

You could make a subway station entrance, it seems like the right amount of space for one.

What I like to do is add small “mini parks” with benches and some green to fill out the space. Your city looks good! Just add some areas where people can take a rest and socialize. It’ll make your city look more alive