Small Music UI Creation

Hello there! Recently I started using a new platform to create UI’s, and I thought it would be cool to share a practice GUI. (Original UI by @cz5n, all credits go to them.)

(This is a complete copy of a GUI by @cz5n, link: [Closed] Nya0 / cz5n | UI Designer & Graphic Designer)

7 Likes

Looks good, love the gradient behind it too.

1 Like

This is so modern, reminds me of apple music tbh.
nice song btw lol

1 Like

Looks amazing! Maybe there could be a list of songs that you could scroll up/down and maybe select the song of your choice.

1 Like

1st off, that looks epic. 2nd off, that is pro song B)

1 Like

Looks amazing, love the modern aesthetic. What program do you use?

1 Like

I’m trying a mix of Adobe XD and Adobe Photoshop for a change. I actually think it allows for a sleeker design, which is exactly what I’m going for.

2 Likes

Loving it, it honestly really pops and looks original. Keep it up!

1 Like

That’s cool but i would’ve really appreciated it if you told me before doing this and maybe idk just yeah would’ve been nice

2 Likes

What is this pertaining to? Perhaps you have the wrong thread?

1 Like

my UI that he took “inspiration” from

2 Likes

I checked the dates everything was made. It seems like he did somewhat copy your idea. It’s a good idea to call it out, and you seem to be the legitimate owner of the original ui. It’s probably best to report the stolen materials.

2 Likes

Thanks for understanding, I’m just really surprised and annoyed to see stuff like this happening I don’t mind people copying me to practice but quite literally copying it and calling it inspiration and ALSO posting it as their own really gets me on my nerves

2 Likes

Oof, yeah that’s a yikes from me chief.

3 Likes

I did put credits to you, but not in the correct format that I should’ve. And yes, it is pretty much a complete copy of yours, as I’m trying to figure out the system. I’ll rewrite the credit system now, sorry for the misunderstanding.

(I’m not using this in any sort of game, just for practicing improving with Adobe products.)

2 Likes

Yeah i get it it’s to practice and to get used to the tools it’s not wrong, i just really hate having to call people out for stealing but yeah i just didn’t see a point of posting it, but it’s fine now thanks for understanding.

4 Likes