Small weapons suite

About The Job

I’m looking for someone, or several people if necessary, to create a small suite of flintlock age weapons (sword, musket, flintlock pistol etc.) and potentially create more in the future. The tools need to be created for R15.

Payment

Payment is fully negotiable. Game revenue %, Robux, and USD are available for payment. Percent revenue is preferred.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord via lskid#7319

Could you be more specific? Are you looking for someone to model them or program them?

2 Likes

Need more about what your hiring and just don’t just a short paragraph but its not talking about much,need to change some stuff.

As a ballpark figure, how much would you be willing to pay for the weapons/per weapon?

Also, you haven’t mentioned about the style of the guns. Do you want them to have a low poly style?

1 Like

Could you be more specific? Are you looking for someone to model them or program them?

I am looking for them to be created from scratch, including scripting, modeling, and animations. Thus, I am open to multiple people working on this project.

you haven’t mentioned about the style of the guns. Do you want them to have a low poly style?

Looking for a more realistic style, but they do not have to be precise.

As a ballpark figure, how much would you be willing to pay for the weapons/per weapon?

This is my first time having someone else do tools for me, so I am pretty new to how much time normally goes into it, thus I am allowing developers to recommend their own pricing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.