► Smart Coast Hotels | Training Guide

Requirements

► Host | Assistant Manager + | Must be on a PC or a Laptop
► Co-Host | Optional | Shift Leader + | Must be on a PC, Laptop, Phone, Tablet

► Trainers | 2 Minimum | Shift Leader + | Must be on a PC or a Laptop
► Helper | 1 Minimum | Optional | Head of Security + | Must be on a PC, Laptop, Phone, Tablet

► Notice ► All attendees that are a part of helping with the training, are all required to have access to be a helper. If being a helper without access, serious and quick consequences will be taken immediately, such as suspension, termination or even a demotion.

Trainer ► Welcome to today’s training. I’m your host (Your name), with my Co-host (Co-host(s) name(s) if there’s any)

Trainer ► If you got any questions, or need to go to the toilet, this is your time now, as I’m not gonna be allowing it later on in the training.

Trainer ► Please remember to take notes during the training, use grammar, act in a professional and mature manner, and use proper spelling and capitalization.

Trainer ► If I’m speaking too fast, or moving too fast with the training, please let me know, and not when the training is over.

Trainer ► During the training, the strike system will be in a use. You will receive a strike every time you fail once. That means unprofessional or immature manner, any spelling errors or capitalization and or grammar mistakes.

Trainer ► So, let’s move on with the training and get started!

Make sure to check in on grammar mistakes, capitalization or spelling errors and unprofessional and or immature manner, as it’s worth a strike, and part of the learning within the attendees.

Check-In System

Trainer ► Within Smart Coast Hotels, we got a check-in system. We got both a self-check-in system and then we got a reception system.

Trainer ► If a hotel visitor is checking themselves in by the help of the receptionists and the staffs working at the hotel, there’s a specific way of checking them in.

Trainer ► You should firstly say “!available-rooms-(suite-type)”, which is a command that makes a GUI pop-up showing all the rooms that are available for booking for the specific room type.

Trainer ► After that you should commit saying “!book (username) (suite-type)”, which automatically books the given username with the random room within the given suite type.

Check-Out System

Trainer ► When checking out a visitor, there are some steps that you need to perform, in order to make the check out go successful.

Trainer ► Firstly, you will need to say "!check-out (username), which automatically in the system, will check out the user who’s username we’re given in the check-out.

Trainer ► Afterwards, you can tell the visitor, peacefully that they’ve been checked out of their room successful, and that they are free-to-go.

Testing

► When at the training centre, you will let the new staff, go test out their new knowledge out.
► So firstly, you will need to inform them, that they each will need to pick a counter and go behind that counter.

► Afterwards, you will come to the hotel as a regular visitor and test their knowledge, to see if they learned what they should’ve been learned in.

Grammar & Spelling & Capitalization Errors

► Always, make sure to check out for any Grammar mistakes, or any visible spelling and or capitalization errors.

► If any grammar mistakes, spelling and or capitalization errors are visible, mark it down and mark it as a strike.

Grammar Test

► Once you’ve seen them perform the new knowledge, you will perform a little knowledge test. You will perform it by making them all stand in a row that consists of a line of 1.

► You will afterwards use the “PM” command on every individual 1 by 1, which the message consists of a sentence with poor grammar. They will therefore need to correct the sentence by PM’ing the correct message back to you, and you will markdown for any grammar mistakes that they’ve done wrong.

Trainer ► As you all know, grammar is a super important thing within the community, and we hardly work to improve the grammar of our members.

Trainers ► I will, therefore, perform a test on your individuals.

Trainers ► I, therefore, need you all to stand in 1 line.

Trainers ► So I will PM you all a message with poor grammar, which you all will need to correct it in the correct form. I will remember to markdown for any mistakes.

Trolling Test

Trainer ► So welcome to the Trolling phase of the training. The concept of this phase is that my assistants within the current training, will act like trolls, and it’s your responsibility to calm down the current situation.

Trainer ► The way that you calm down the current troll situation will make us hosts form an image of how you’re doing at dealing the situation.

Passed or Failed

► At this last phase of the training, you will kick all of the individuals, that you believe and have deemed to have failed the training. You will kick them with the reason:

“Thank you for attending today’s training, but we believe, that you have failed today’s training. You can always try again!”

► And with the individuals that you believe and have deemed to have passed, will you inform them about them passing the training, and then tell the host(s) of the training, to promote them with a rank up.