Smart GUI+ plugin

Check the size and position of them, they should be converted both into scale.

I do not notice anything modified to my things, they are still at the defaults.

Are you sure you enabled it? When you click on enable in output it will tell you if it’s enabled or not.

You really need to explain more as people like me have no idea on what it actually does because we don’t notice any different when we try, other might have success but not everyone has.

What scale means is that the size of the ui changes on different devices and sized monitors so that it looks like the size that it would be on your screen. Offset is based on a certain amount of pixels wide so if you had a large monitor it might be off the screen on a smaller one. I will be making a video/documenation on how to use this plugin and it’s effects once I finish the current update and get the icons.

If you go to properties and check there size or position it will be different than the default.

It only worked that final time but yes I now do see it, this’ll be extremely useful :smiley:

Glad to hear! Again if you have any feature ideas for this plugin please tell me.

I will create one once the current update I’m working on is finished.

Only AutoScale Lite? You’re basically admitting at this point that you’ve copied off of that name.

Not really. I forgot about the plugins name when I named it. AutoScale is literally what it does. It automatically scales things.

Oh, okay then, my apologies.

fun fact: this is probably not a fun fact

1 Like

This plugin doesn’t seem to take into account GUI that use both scale and offset at the same time.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m updating right now. I finished it with X adding Y now.

Ok, that’s added now. Thanks for telling me about that!