Smash Hit but in Roblox

I really love Smash Hit and its graphics were way too advanced for 2013, so I tried making my own level in Roblox!

One thing I’m having problems with though, the glue tool still exists in Roblox, but the wedges do not stick together. If they did, the breaking of the glass would look so much better. Is there any way to fix this other than using WeldConstraints and destroying them?

12 Likes

That looks great! The atmosphere, the simple design, I really like it. The music fits perfectly.

The balls seem a little bland, maybe add some neon details to them, to make them more noticeable.

1 Like

You should really continue this into a whole game, as it would 100% bring traction, unless it’s just me but I’m sure I’d being in a lot of traction.

2 Likes

yooo that’s really cool. you should 100% turn this into a real game, i would def play it, and you could probably even profit from it.

3 Likes

Ok this is pretty awesome

How the h e c k do you even manage to make something like this? This is pretty awesome! Also what was that last part with all the rapid balls LOL

2 Likes

This is pretty awesome! How did you even do it?

1 Like

I used to play Smash Hit all the time on my tablet, You did great job :smiley: .

2 Likes

I used to play it all the time and I usually got defeated near level 7. I still have it on my Ipad which goes to show how great of a game it was. Regarding the glue, Using Weld Constraints seems better in my opinion. Is it causing lag or other problems?

1 Like

You can use the glass a one part normally but when it breaks just destroy it and replace it whith broken glass that is unanchored

You can just group the broken glass model and store it in server storage and when a glass is broken just clone the model and set its primarypartcframe to the glass’s cframe (make sure to set the models primary part to the one in the centre)

1 Like

The glue material doesn’t work with slopes, that’s why I used WeldConstraint

1 Like